Monday, August 8, 2011

EXTRA CREDIT (FINAL CHANCE!

1. Which assignment did you ENJOY working on the best? Why?
The best assignment was Elements and principles. I enjoyed going around and taking pictures of these things, it wasnt to hard but it made you move and be active.

2. Which assignment did you ENJOY working on the least? Why?
i didnt really enjoy the mask making project i thought it was to high school i dont like cutting things out and gluing it just took me back some years. I dont know if everybody who takes this class is and art major because they might enjoy it but for me it wasnt that fun.
 
3. How did you like using ANGEL?
Angel is very useful when the teacher is on it all the time to respond to your questions and concerns and responds in a timely manner its better than being in class

4. If you had the opportunity to change this course:
What would you keep?What would you remove?What would you add? I would change the fact that it goes throughout the whole not just in a session.

5. Would you recommend this course to your peers?
Yes most deffinately. I failed this course in class but online i did so much better

6. Please list any other comments you would like to share.
i had a good time taking my first online course

No comments:

Post a Comment