Thursday, August 11, 2011






Create a reflection journal on your Blog and answer the following questions:
1. Why did you select the inspiration pieces?

2. Why did you select the media to create your self-portrait?
I prefer to draw with pen or pencil because they have fine tips and it is easier to draw detail and get into small corners with the media.
3. What challenges did you face in creating your self-portrait and how did you overcome them?
Getting everything centered and proportional on my face. I drew center lines in order to help me draw my nose and other guides to help with my eyes and lips.
4. How does this piece represent you?
Its my face so I guess that it represents me to the fullest.
5. What elements and principles of art did you apply in this work?
Lines, unity and shape.
6. Did you enjoy working on this project?
Yes I like to draw anime and cartoon faces so it was a good experience.
7. What do you think of your final artwork?
It could be better with some practice, but with the time I had it does me justice.




No comments:

Post a Comment