Sunday, June 26, 2011

week 4 logo

1. Discuss what you thought about creating your logo.
It was a hard process, i did not know what to put on it but after a long grueling process i came up with and idea.
2. Describe the process: creative thinking skills and ideas you used in the logo creation.
I thought about things that i like, then what most decribes me and put it in the picture.
3. What was the most important discovery you made in the creation of your logo?
I discovered that i am not really a creative person. It took me along time to do this and its hard for me to draw off the top of my head it is way easier to draw knowing what it is you want to draw.
4. What is the most important information you learned from watching the videos, powerpoint, and reading material  for this project? What is your opinion of the videos?


Really nothing but i learned how to stretch my brain and my creative process got a little better because of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment